we understand transparency and accountability to be a fundamental aspect of our Foundation. We are subjected to different checks and have available various records, criteria, and management policies to guarantee the transparency and quality of our social and educational activities and actions.
• CASTILE AND LEÓN LAW ON FOUNDATIONS.
• LAW ON FOUNDATIONS. Law 50/2002, of 26 December, on Foundations.
• LAW ON PATRONAGE. Law 49/2002, of 23 December, on the tax regime of not-for-profit organizations and tax incentives for patronage.
• LAW ON PREVENTION OF OCCUPATIONAL RISKS. Law 31/1995, of 8 November, on the prevention of occupational risks.
• LAW ON PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION CONTRACTS. RDL 3/11 of 14 November, Consolidated Text of the Law of Public Administration Contracts.
• LAW ON EQUALITY. Organic law 3/2007, of 22 March, for effective equality between men and women.
• LAW ON TRANSPARENCY. Law 19/2013 of 9 December, on transparency, access to public information and good Governance of NGOs, foundations, and other private entities.
• DATA PROTECTION LAW (A) (B).
HELP US IMPROVE!
We want to be an organisation that is transparent, responsible, and efficient.
We want to improve, and we’d like your help in doing so.