- NIF: G37558954
- Address: Calle Jesús, 10. 37008 Salamanca. Spain
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number +34 923 994 177
- Data collector contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What data do we process about our visitors?If you are a member of Fundación Plan B Educación Social, the ones that you have already given to us. Besides, if you register for an account on the website in order to comment on an article, enter a competition or receive selected newsletters, you will need to provide us. Basically:
- Identification and contact data.
- Bank data for the management of the collection courses fees.
What do we use this data for?We process your personal details for management, maintained, develop and control tasks for the own foundation:
- Management of relations between members of the Foundation.
- Preparation of statistics related to the activity of users.
- Provision of services from which the member, user or student is a beneficiary due to their affiliation to this Foundation or as a participant in their activities, courses and / or services
- Management of the services of the Plan B Social Education Foundation and its website: maintenance, compliance, development and control.
- Contact: manage your contact with the Plan B Social Education Foundation, whether for a consultation, help, petition, complaint, complaint, service request, or any other reason.
- Presence in Social Networks. The Plan B Social Education Foundation is present in social networks. The data you provide us by following you up will be treated only in order to properly manage our presence in the corresponding social network, inform you of Foundation activities or of third parties that may be related to the activity of the same as well as for any other purpose that the corresponding Privacy Policies of these social networks contemplate
- Law 50/2002, of 26th of December, about foundations.
- Law 49/2002, de 23rd of December, of the Fiscal Regime of the Non-Profit Entities and of the Fiscal Incentives to the Patronage.
- Law 13/2002, of 15th of July, about Castilla y Leon foundations
Who will we share your personal information with?Your personal details will not be shared in any case to third party companies or organization, and if we do so, we will previously ask for your contest. In our website there is no link that share your personal details with any organization or company, neither to any other country or international company. At a certain time, we will inform you and we will provide you with the specific conditions. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws and government or regulatory bodies’ lawful requests for information. We may also have to release information because of a legal requirement on us or pursuant to a court order, in which case we will notify you.
How long do we keep your personal information for?We will keep your information only for as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose for which it was originally collected. And only if the user had not revoked his/her consent and following the criterion of minimization contemplated in current regulations. The following criteria will be applied for the detail’s conservation.
- Legal obligation
- Duration of contractual relationship.
- Abolition request by the user side
Are your personal data safe?We adopt all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided, according to their nature and the circumstances of the treatment, with the aim of avoiding, as far as possible, any possibility of access and unauthorized treatment, alteration or loss. Our commitment is to always keep your data safe and intact.
What are your rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – you can ask for us to restrict the way we process your data.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to our processing your data where we are relying on a legitimate interest in order to process it.
- Right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.