AND, ULTIMATELY, A REALITY
PLAN B foundation
Plan B Social Education emerged as a foundation based on the ideological principles of social education and in response to a swiftly changing society. A society in need of resources to provide quality of life in the areas of education, training, and social intervention.
Plan B Foundation is the result of the joining of minds channelled towards a single goal: Social Education.
Who we are and who we want to be.
Mission, Vision and Values.
What do we do
Get to know our areas of work and our programmes
General guidelines that encompass
our professional activities.
We understand transparency and accountability to be a fundamental aspect of our Foundation. We are subjected to different checks and have available various records, criteria, and management policies to guarantee the transparency and quality of our social and educational activities and actions.
• CASTILE AND LEÓN LAW ON FOUNDATIONS.
• LAW ON FOUNDATIONS. Law 50/2002, of 26 December, on Foundations.
• LAW ON PATRONAGE. Law 49/2002, of 23 December, on the tax regime of not-for-profit organizations and tax incentives for patronage.
• LAW ON PREVENTION OF OCCUPATIONAL RISKS. Law 31/1995, of 8 November, on the prevention of occupational risks.
• LAW ON PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION CONTRACTS. RDL 3/11 of 14 November, Consolidated Text of the Law of Public Administration Contracts.
• LAW ON EQUALITY. Organic law 3/2007, of 22 March, for effective equality between men and women.
• LAW ON TRANSPARENCY. Law 19/2013 of 9 December, on transparency, access to public information and good Governance of NGOs, foundations, and other private entities.
• DATA PROTECTION LAW (A) (B).
• MEMORY 2018-2019.
• MEMORY 2020-2021.
• MEMORY 2021-2022.
Castile and León Foundations Website.
HELP US IMPROVE!
We want to be an organisation that is transparent, responsible, and efficient.
We want to improve, and we’d like your help in doing so.
We build off the principles of the Foundation’s educational programme to clearly focus our impact.
The importance of Education in the learning-teaching processes of human beings.
“Upstream” by creating influence in decision-making spaces and “downstream” by activating and supporting civil citizenship.
At Plan B Social Education, we relate our daily work in a series of guiding documents that defines us with regards to our identity, ideas, and the dreams that we develop in each and every one of our projects. That content is available in the following documents: