areas and programmes PLANB FOUNDATION
The Plan B Social Education Foundation is organised in a horizontal manner based on our core principles, which embody our belief in the values of camaraderie and mutual support as a fundamental pillar of our work. We recognise the importance of each and every one of our team members and the work they do, without discrimination towards the roles they may perform, but understanding that all our actions form an integral part of the organisation.
The organisational structure illustrates how all the areas are interconnected and overlapping, each a proactive part of the Foundation that nourishes and draws inspiration from the others.
Plan B Social Education Foundation develops a large numer of programs and projects currently, but our Service Charter is very wide:
Training and occupation:
• Leisure activities training
• Larbor Pedagogy for companies and public organizations
• Specialized monographs in Social Education and related degrees.
• Adult training.
• Associationism and citizen participation.
• Learning communities.
• Specialized masters.
• Employability, care and socio-labor orientation programs.
• Day centers.
• Residential Educational Action Centers.
• Workshop Classrooms (Occupational Youth Training)
• Family integration services (Family care management)
• Reform Centers.
• Assisted Living Homes and Subsidized Homes.
• Assisted and Subsidized housing for women.
• Socioeducational programs for monitoring young people in social conflict in an receptive environment.
• Halls of residence
• Youth and student residences.
• Intercultural mediation services.
• Planning, Management and Programming of Meeting Points.
• Non-Formal Education Programs for schools and high-schools.
• Social emergency centers.
Community Development and Education:
• European programs.
• Youth Hostels.
• Farms and Forest-School.
• Classrooms of Nature.
• Civic, Cultural and Athenaeum Centers.
• Juvenile Information Centers and Desks.
• Youth councils and young centers.
• Libraries and museums.
• Departments of Sociocultural and Educational Animation.
• Social Councils.
• Street education.
• International cooperation.
• Education for development.
• Dynamization and Rural Development programs.